Hello, and welcome to my blog. Enjoy! ^^

Imma do whatever it takes(:

I thought of posting again, since I'm bored as death. I added a favicon to my blog. Its a g.. ohGumdrop. bahaha.

Todayy I'll be posting about new magic that Jake made. I bet that magic gave you the creeeps(: I have NO idea why Jake made this magic, but maybe he made it to scare the hackers away. On .in he's making hackers agents, so they could learn their lesson. pretty smart. -^- (o.o) -^- not.

out of that subject. (finally) Earlier yesterday, chobots wanted us to smell their fart.
The second and third picture is from shrinkys blog. I litterally laughed at those messages. Who ever sent that message, you're a genious(:

0 kewl-comments(::

Post a Comment

 

Gummi's blog(: © 2010. Design By: SkinCorner | Provided By Free Blogger Templates | Freethemes4all.com